Colour Specialist (m/f)
- Idstein (Headquarter)
- ab sofort
Outdoor is our passion. Whether in the mountains, the wilderness, in faraway countries or in the countryside on your doorstep, Jack Wolfskin offers all the products you need to make you feel right at home in the great outdoors, whatever the weather. Founded in 1981, we have become one of the leading providers of functional outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment.
With your help, we want to continue to stand out from the crowd as a brand for perfect outdoor equipment: customer-focused, friendly and with a passion for the great outdoors.
Join us as Colour Specialist (m/f).
- Ensure colour execution of fabrics in Apparel throughout development phase till bulk order with Suppliers (lab dip & approval process)
- Support Superior and coordinate seasonal colour card including colour standard ordering an distribution
- Data management and documentation in product system
- Support Superior for development and implementation of colour assessment guide internal and external (suppliers)
- Support maintenance of company colour library
- Communication and interaction internal with all product functions and Purchase
- Support Superiors for quality problems and claims
- Participate product meetings
- Support Superior for project related working groups with quality assurance focus
Your DNA for JACK WOLFSKIN:
- Degree in Apparel technology or chemistry with experience in a comparable position
- Experience in the selection of technical ingredients
- Proficiency in production processes
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Microsoft Office user knowledge
- Knowledge of a product management tool
- Organisational strength
Take your future into your own hands.
You can look forward to joining a great team. What is more, we have built a fascinating range of products – a world you can fully embrace as your own. We will offer you every opportunity to develop within JACK WOLFSKIN and shape your career path.
You bring a lot of common sense and initiative into your job, you also seek solutions proactively within your daily business. In addition, you also have strong organizational and time management skills. If you have the passion for outdoor sports such as climbing, snowboarding or hiking, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking forward to your online Application.
Please tell us your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.